New Honda HR-V for Sale in Santa Monica, CA
23 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.
2019 Honda HR-V
The Honda HR-V is a subcompact SUV that is great for families and new teen drivers. From good fuel economy to Apple CarPlay or Android Auto integration, it is a versatile automobile with much to offer in terms of style, comfort, and safety. If you’re seeking a Honda HR-V for sale, visit our Honda HR-V dealer in Santa Monica to explore the following specifications and more:
- LX: Includes a 60/40 Split 2nd-Row Magic Seat®, multi-angle rearview camera, and Bluetooth® streaming audio.
- Sport: Adds exclusive 18-inch alloy wheels, dual-mode paddle shifters, and 7-inch display audio touchscreen plus two USB ports.
- EX: Integrates the Honda Sensing® system, heated front seats, Smart Entry, and one-touch power moonroof.
- EX-L: Leather-trimmed seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and 180W audio system are included.
- Touring: Adds an 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat, LED headlights with auto on/off, HomeLink® Remote System, and Satellite-Linked Navigation System™.
The 2019 Honda HR-V offers comfortable seating for five, while flexible cargo space (up to 58.8 cubic feet) adds further versatility. The new HR-V also ranks high in:
- Safety: The SUV includes collision and road departure mitigation systems as well as Adaptive Cruise Control that maintains a set distance behind vehicles on highways.
- Performance: A standard 141 hp engine delivers up to 28 mpg city and 34 mpg highway, and the SUV includes a manual or continuously variable automatic transmission.
- Tech: The infotainment system allows access to smartphone features, while the HR-V has a multi-angle rearview camera and available Honda LaneWatch™ system.
- Design: The 2019 HR-V has a black honeycomb sport grille and recognizable angular taillight shape, while a moonroof is standard on EX trims and above.
- Accessories: Fog lights, remote starter systems, and interior illumination kits are available; there are a wide range of body accessories and you can refine the interior with all-season floor mats, cargo accessories, rear seat covers, and more.
For more information about the 2019 Honda HR-V, visit Honda Santa Monica or call 424-253-7248 to schedule an appointment today.