New Honda HR-V for Sale in Santa Monica, CA
6 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.
2019 Honda HR-V
The Honda HR-V is a subcompact SUV that is great for families and new teen drivers. From good fuel economy to Apple CarPlay or Android Auto integration, it is a versatile automobile with much to offer in terms of style, comfort, and safety. If you’re seeking a Honda HR-V for sale, visit our Honda HR-V dealer in Santa Monica to explore the following specifications and more:
- LX: Includes a 60/40 Split 2nd-Row Magic Seat®, multi-angle rearview camera, and Bluetooth® streaming audio.
- Sport: Adds exclusive 18-inch alloy wheels, dual-mode paddle shifters, and 7-inch display audio touchscreen plus two USB ports.
- EX: Integrates the Honda Sensing® system, heated front seats, Smart Entry, and one-touch power moonroof.
- EX-L: Leather-trimmed seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and 180W audio system are included.
- Touring: Adds an 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat, LED headlights with auto on/off, HomeLink® Remote System, and Satellite-Linked Navigation System™.
The 2019 Honda HR-V offers comfortable seating for five, while flexible cargo space (up to 58.8 cubic feet) adds further versatility. The new HR-V also ranks high in:
- Safety: The SUV includes collision and road departure mitigation systems as well as Adaptive Cruise Control that maintains a set distance behind vehicles on highways.
- Performance: A standard 141 hp engine delivers up to 28 mpg city and 34 mpg highway, and the SUV includes a manual or continuously variable automatic transmission.
- Tech: The infotainment system allows access to smartphone features, while the HR-V has a multi-angle rearview camera and available Honda LaneWatch™ system.
- Design: The 2019 HR-V has a black honeycomb sport grille and recognizable angular taillight shape, while a moonroof is standard on EX trims and above.
- Accessories: Fog lights, remote starter systems, and interior illumination kits are available; there are a wide range of body accessories and you can refine the interior with all-season floor mats, cargo accessories, rear seat covers, and more.
For more information about the 2019 Honda HR-V, visit Honda Santa Monica or call 424-253-7248 to schedule an appointment today.